Book review - The start of me and you

Hello my lovely readers.

It's been a while but somehow I decided to come back to blogging. I understood that it made me really happy and why should I stop doing it right?

Or its just the fact that I have been home for more than 2 weeks already and I just need some new thing to do :D 

I have a lot of things I want to write down and get you all to know me a bit better and to know what's been happening in my life so far. 

So far I been focusing on my studies and doing all the homeworks for it, and also I finally have bunch of time to read.....yeahhh..

Theres too many book that been waiting in line to be read and finally I have time for that all. 

So the first book I want to talk about is 'The start of me and you' Emily Lord. 



About the book:


Its been a year since Paige's first boyfriend died in a swimming accident and it's time she rejoined the real world. 
So she makes a plan: 
  • Date a boy ( long - standing crush Ryan Chase seems like the perfect choice)
  • Attend parties ( with you best friends by your side: double)
  • Join a club ( simple enough right?)
  • Travel ( might as well dream big)
  • Swim ( terrifying. impossible)
But when she meets Ryan's sweet ( but so nerdy) cousin, Max, he opens up her world and Paige's plans start to change...
Is it too late for a second chance at life?



My opinion: 

Considering that this is my first romance novel in a loooong long time, I really really enjoyed this one. It was an easy read. 

Usually when I read some books you just get so worried about the main characters but reading this one I just somehow let them do their thing and totally enjoyed reading it. 

Yes, its cheesy and full of cheesy stuff ( like, all is so good for the lovers and then suddenly a big fights and all goes bad) its pretty much in all the book I know, but still it wasn't disturbing. 

The language was easy and for me, who's English is a second language, it was easy for me to read and understand all the meaning of phrases. 

AND A BIG BIG PLUS 

This book is absolutely beautiful. 




Look at all the cute beginning of a new chapter. Absolutely pretty. At some points, I felt like I am reading someones diary. 


Definitely 5/5 !!! 



'' I'm Emery, and I write books about flawed girls who are really trying, complicated families, friends who show up even when everything's going down in flames, and the moments that change everything. ''
Emery Lord

Komentāri

Ierakstīt komentāru